Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

WoW Wardrobe

Only a few hours until I leave for the airport - SO trying to get a pic of the outfit and shooz out there for you! Here goes....
I've made a corset and shrug in dyed and printed silk. They actually sit more snugle against each other on me than on Shirley here, and the line of spikes appears to wrap right around. I have used the same print on my corset as on my entry, Fimbria Figura, in a pewter-rose colour. I have also used the same type of shibori spikes in silk and black crushed lame, and beaded heavily around them. If only I'd had time to make a spiky bag as well!!! I'm wearing black wet-look printed leggings and a glittery mini with it.

For those in the know, I also have a pic of my eyelash extensions - they're driving me crazy, but I'm glad I got them!!
OK - just washed the hair dye out, time to finish off the packing! Which means it's time for a champoo!! Cheerio friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment