Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013 begins

After a civilised evening with friends, ending with a most welcome gift of Moet & Chandon, 2013 has begun. It has been a beautiful, quiet, and peaceful day for me. Just what I needed. I enjoyed starting the day by working in my long-neglected wet studio, making the new diary cover as is now my annual tradition. This year I have incorporated materials from my nuno felt bridal collection, and have used new techniques I learned at Viltes'workshop, which seems such a long time ago now!
The initial layout....
The final product!

Done by 11am, it was brunch time with Matt, and a toast to the new year with some Veuve - no better way to start! We admired the fantastic progress of StudioSvenja by Mr Matt - it won't be long now! I'm looking forward to the opening party already!
I think it's going to be a cracking year - Best Wishes to all for the same!
Svenja

No comments:

Post a Comment